This rear sprocket not only looks cool, it also provides the following compelling benefits:
- Manufactured from high-strength 7075-T6 aluminium, the strongest aluminium in the world
- The chain runs smoothly, straight as a die and true, because it’s ground level to an accuracy of 0.002 mm
- No small stones or dirt particles can become stuck under the chain thanks to angled recesses between the teeth
- All these properties mean lower wear and extreme durability
- Orange anodised with a permanent, organic and environmentally friendly pigment
Use of the 50T rear sprocket as of MY 14 can lead to space problems with the chainguide fitted as standard. If this is the case, then chainguide 773.04.070.000 must be used.